Thursday, May 17, 2012

Bad commercial about Hungarians



I've put many good commercials of Hungary on this blog, but this is the first time that I am going to put a bad one up. This commercial has a lot of stereotypes and misconceptions about Hungarians in it. I would like to say that I've never met any Hungarians like this in this commercial except for the Hare Krishnas who used to frequent Vaci street and the downtown area in Budapest. This commercial is by Easy Hotel which has hotels in major cities across Europe. Easy Hotel is a very cheap hotel, so don't expect a lot. The rooms are very affordable as opposed to the mainstream hotels in Budapest. The hotel offers simple comforts which makes it so cheap. I guess the commercial they made about their hotel in Budapest is just a cheap.

István